Monday, January 3, 2011

Can't wait!

I just got back from the Little's after bringing them dinner.  I got to hold their precious baby Kate for a while and it made me even more anxious for Liam to get here.  Drew and Tandi are amazing parents already and I can't wait to see what we will be like as parents to little Liam! I have not been feeling so great today and think I might be feeling my first contractions, maybe little Liam will make his debut this month!!! It's just so crazy, exciting, and nerve-racking all at the same time!  We go to the doctor on Thursday and he will let us know then if I have started to dilate at all.  I have no idea what to expect but I’m excited to go! From then on out we will be going every week which will be nice because we will have something to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment