Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today’s update

All right this update is thankfully coming from my own bed at home. Here’s how the rest of yesterday went down. I think it was about the 4th round of nausea medicine that finally seemed to work. By about 7:00 pm last night I was able to eat a couple of crackers and keep down a little water. They had already given me 2 bags of fluids, which also made me feel better. They think that I had a bad virus, but my blood tests showed nothing really unusual. At about 10:30 pm last night they decided I was able to keep enough down and they discharged me. We decided to go ahead and drive home which I’m really glad we did because it is raining/sleeting/snowing out and I’m super glad to be safe at home. Through all of this Liam has been perfect. All his stats were right where they needed to be the whole time we were in the hospital. I am so very glad to feel better today and thank you guys so much for your thought and prayers.

Denise

The biggest update that we got about Denise today is that she is running a fever. She also has had a few times of opening her eyes, which is encouraging. Other than that things seem to be the same as they were yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. Still praying for all of y'all.

    ReplyDelete