We are sitting here in bed trying to figure all this out! Our idea for this blog is to be able to record the daily happenings of our lives as well as big events! .... like Liam's impending birth!!!! We really aren't sure that we will be very good bloggers but we thought we would give it a shot! So obviously the latest happenings in our life are surrounded around our coming baby boy! Here is a picture B took of me yesterday
and here is one the tripod took!
And last night we went and rang in the New Year with our friends the Kent's, Aubrie, and meet a new friend Thomas! We had a blast playing games and eating yummy food! I will say though I am done taking long trips till AFTER Liam is born! Here we all are waiting for the fireworks last night!
Well I think that's it for now wish us luck on keeping up with this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment