Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update

First I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. They are all welcomed and appreciated.
 
MOM
Sorry it’s been a couple of days.  Yesterday (Monday) all the doctors were back from the weekend which is good because we may get more answers this way!! Well Monday morning mom was not responding as much as she had been and that had the Doctor concerned so he performed another angiogram (I think that’s what it’s called).  In the process he cleaned up some blood vessels and look around to make sure everything is working the way it is suppose to.  The doctor said that it all went well and that he felt that mom’s should start responding better.
 
KIMMY
Kim is feeling a lot better, but whatever she had is now going around.  So far Ethan, Suzannne, and Angle have gotten it that I know of.  I hope they recover fast!!
 
LIAM
We have our 37 week doctor’s appointment on Thursday and we will update you more on him then!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Won't be long now until you meet Liam! We are thinking about you guys.

    Sarah Bennett

    ReplyDelete