So the latest! Kimmy and I left the hospitable last night about 11:30 pm and headed over to Aunt Suzannne’s to get some sleep. Well Kimmy woke up this morning (on the 8th) about 4:30 am with extreme nausea but we knew that may be coming in the 3rd trimester. So we called the OB on call in Paris and she called in a prescription for her. After that didn’t work she look over to me and said (this is different) so Ethan and I packed us up and we headed to the ER at Baylor, the same hospital Mom is at. We arrived at 8:51 but because she is 36 week along they sent us straight to the labor and delivery wing. (Don’t worry there’s no Liam yet) So they admitted us and ask a lot of questions this whole time Kim is still having extreme nausea. They gave her some Med’s but it was having no effect, finally after the 3rd set of med’s and an IV for liquids she fell asleep. She has been up a few times but she is still not feeling well I hope and pray that the rest and med’s will help. The doctors say Liam is a healthy baby so he is doing good!! They have taken some blood and are checking to see if Kim has anything that may cause this, but no word yet on that.
MOM
David said that Mom was awake this morning and alert some. The nurse told him that they where going to take her for a CT and a ultrasound just to check that every thing is staying in order. No word back on them yet.
P.S. I know that I am BAD at spelling and Grammar Kim usually check’s it for me. BUT deal with it!!!!!
Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteTravis and our whole bunch are keeping you and your family in our thoughts. Keep you head up.
ReplyDeleteU.B.
I love you two and i know that everything will be ok....let kev and i know if anything happens....Miranda
ReplyDeleteGood to hear your mom is doing ok!
ReplyDeleteHopefully Kimmy can pull through
today and feel better!
Keeping in my prayers!
Love you all!
Chrissy